The Mission of the ‘ International Volleyball Camp is to offer young people, coaches, volunteers, staff and families a growth plan and sporting and cultural education through the organization of residential International Camp.
In this sense it is necessary to:
- use sport as a tool for personal growth as part of an organized group; share together the values of sport and a healthy and correct lifestyle;
- help campers to improve the psychological well-being and social inclusion of children emphasizing the value of health care;
- use sport as a tool for growth along with others, sharing rules, successes and defeats, of fair play rediscovering the value of fair play, respect of the rules and of the opponent;
- Create an international residential sporting environment where the meeting of boys and coaches from different countries, contributes to enrich their social and cultural background and knowledge of new realities and consolidating the values of team spirit and social inclusion;
- To offer families an answer to the request for participation in well organized activities and high educational value both in sporting and cultural, in the long school break;
- Providing our coaches the opportunity to work in an environment of openness and technical exchange outside and beyond the competitive pressures of the championships through the sharing of the camp goals with passion and determination;
- To qualify athletes with a technical analysis aimed at improving teaching of all fundamental individual and teams;
- Start beginners to competitive and amateur sport through a new approach to discipline in a serene welcoming and inclusive, highlighting the educational values of team sports;
- To facilitate individual growth of the boys and their “independence” from their families through an acquisition of its own means, within the framework of rules and duties in respect of himself and others;
- Join the contact and the respect of nature and appreciate the elements and at the same time enhance interpersonal relationships “natural” and non-filtered and shielded from social networks and the use of personal computers and smartphones;
- Propose a proper lifestyle by using sport and life in the community as a tool of individual growth in a sporting holiday atmosphere.